Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Decks, Strip Tease Lessons and Gerontophiles

This is an old video, but I laugh every time I see it and thought you might enjoy seeing it again.





Here’s a video showing us how to do a strip tease. Parts of it are a little funny. I love her French accent.



Sex Tips For Women:
How To Striptease


Gerontophilia is the attraction to older people typically at least 15 years older. As with all fetishes it can be taken to extreme and when you google that word you typically will find articles of young men raping elderly women. Most gerontophiles are harmless.


Some are only attracted when wrinkles and gray hair are present while others just want a mature lover. Young men who date cougars, women much older than themselves, fall into this fetish. Most are used to younger women marrying older men and with the growing number of celebrity women dating and marrying younger guys it is becoming more and more acceptable.


I’ve often wondered how one would know if they were really interested in you as a person or in your bank account? We purchased a pick-up truck for a really good price because the woman’s much younger boyfriend was cheating on her. As with any relationship they are a gamble.


Here’s a website for those looking for cougars or visa versa:


http://www.urbancougar.com/


Here is an article about an 83 year-old man who has liaisons with gerontophiles.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/1066,arts,the-joys-of-gerontophilia


According to Bon Appetite magazine three out of four readers would rather have their favorite food instead of sex. Could be because their readers are foodies but after observing many Americans I can’t help but think there may be some truth in this. Perhaps if I cover myself in lasagna? Oops, thinking out loud again.


Every once in a while I run across something truly fascinating and this is one of them. The female body part men are attracted to can tell a lot about his personality. It’s easier to just give you the link than to rewrite the research. So look at your wife, significant other or the women you’ve been dating lately and then read this article.


http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2008/03/traits-of-men-who-prefer-breasts-booty.php


If you live in the Maine area or plan to visit you might want to check out their new topless coffee shop. Here’s a video on that:




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I don't care that the video is old...I'd never seen it. My boy and I were laughing ourselves to death ;)

    Thank you Pamela!

    xoxo
    MB

    Hubby is 8 years older than me :D I would have gone for older!
    March 4, 2009 1:46 PM
    Aaron - PCP said...

    This one is loaded with all sorts of goodies!
    March 4, 2009 7:30 PM

    ReplyDelete