Saturday, January 8, 2011

Boob Products, Funny Indian Video and Pubic Hair Stencils

I know some of y'all are into backdoor fun but just be warned it isn't completely danger free as some of you would like to think. I know at least three gay men that have had to have rectal surgery and two said if they had it to do over again they would never have started. The third one is a wild child. What can I say?

Here’s an article on the dangers of anal sex.

http://tampa.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/Content?oid=683722

A list of ten boob products you can buy and use around the house.

http://inventorspot.com/10_boob_products

Here’s a funny video of what a guy thinks this Indian woman is singing. For the record, I am not making fun of Indian people. I'm sure some of our words sound equally peculiar to them. With that said, here's something to make some of y'all laugh out loud.


Indian Nipple Song:



Andromimetophilia- A woman who is sexually aroused by impersonating a man or a woman who is sexually aroused by a woman who dresses as a man.

I’ve heard some men ask, “why not just choose a man if you like a woman who looks like one.” The answer is they don’t want male genitalia. They prefer the female body but like the look of a man. Unless you share this fetish it’s hard to understand. I don’t fully get it myself but have no problem with people having this paraphilia. At least no animals or minors are harmed.

People do all sorts of things to their pubic hair, from waxing it bare to leaving it full and wooly. If you are feeling really creative you can use stencils and shave a shape on your privates. Unless you are proficient in yoga it helps to engage the help of a trusted friend or lover. Here’s a site that gives instructions on creating that unique muff.

http://my-pubic-hair.blogspot.com/

Most of my readers are experienced guys but just in case a few shy young ones stop by here is a tutorial in cunnilingus or female oral sex.

http://www.cunnilingustutor.com/eat-pussy.shtml

Here’s a blog I enjoy reading sometimes by the woman that brought us The Toy Boy Diaries; self explanatory:
http://thetoyboydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/07/is-less-really-more-or-is-too-much-more.html

Divinyls- I Touch Myself:


DIVINYLS - I TOUCH MYSELF
Uploaded by noriko75. - Explore more music videos.

1 comment:

  1. Aaron said...
    Andromimetophilia, reading that definition made my head hurt.
    April 15, 2009 8:47 AM

    Just Jeff said...
    Yea, so the definition made my head spin. I have always had a hard time wrapping my mind around that concept. Lord know with my sexuality I am not one to judge. I love everyone. But, on this point I have always grasped understanding...if you're going to sleep with a cross dresser let's say..why not just come out as gay. But then, they don't like men per say..just men as women..it confuses me...but alas I always return to how i want to be treated live and let live.
    April 15, 2009 10:16 AM

    ReplyDelete